Use of liquid nitrogen for the production of product pellets.
Compared to conventional cooling processes pelletizing offers, in particular, the following advantages:
- Very high freezing capacity
- High product quality
- High survival rate of biological substances
- Variable adjustment of the freezing capacity through module technology
- Good and uniform product quality
- Low nitrogen consumption through efficient utilisation of cooling energy
- Long machine operating times – continuous operation possible
The Cryogen-Rapid Pelletizer from Messer fixes liquids in the form of frozen pellets at very high freezing rates and with a homogeneous quality.
The modular construction of the Cryogen-Rapid Pelletizer makes it possible to adapt the performance of the machine to its requirements. There are applications for the Cryogen-Rapid Pelletizer in the food industry, for example in the production of ice-cream. Furthermore, it is highly suitable for biological and pharmaceutical products, such as manufacturing starter cultures for yoghurt.